Photos thanks to Omar Merced
I love Florida! I love the humidity and the palm trees and in Miami I love the culture, the food, and how everyone is so well dressed and beautiful. Since it’s Miami Swim week I wanted to pay homage to some of my favorite swim and resort brands.
- Vitamin A Swimwear: I was introduced to Vitmin A before I was even blogging and the suit I got at the time, I still have (pre boobs though, so the top is a little small haha). Said suit is still in great condition and still totally in style. Since my first experience with this awesome company I have had several suits, remember my post here featuring them? They offer tons of styles and like I mentioned in my last post for them I love how the tops are almost all adjustable to fit busty gals like myself, it’s so frustrating to like a suit and not be able to get it because either the waist band is too big or the cup is too small. With Vitamin A I can get a large top and tie it tight to give a properly supportive fit.
- Sol Kissed: Okay I am a little biased because I know Ale the creator of SolKissed but even if I didn’t know her I would be totally obsessed with her suits. SolKissed designs are original, sexy and unlike anything else you can find (until she gets knocked off). The best thing about SolKissed though is that Alejandra gives back to the women of her home country, Peru by providing jobs and fair wages… read more about it here.
- Mara Hoffman: I love Mara’s use of color and prints and how her suits range from extremely trendy to classic. I also love her cover-ups and accessories that add just that extra punch to a beach or pool outfit. Another great thing about Mara resort wear is how adjustable it is, I want to grab it and head out on vaca, I don’t want to send a coverup to the tailors and her designs are easily wrapped for a perfect fit.
- Same Swim: I love Same Swim designs because they’re totally unique (again, until they got knocked off) but also because Shea is a blogger. I love to support bloggers and their endeavors, especially when they’re so well made and designed. And, not to sound like a broken record, but I love that Shea’s bff Caroline is a busty girl and Shea kept her in mind when designing her tops so even us big-boobie girls can wear her suits!
- Triangl: To me Triangl is at the forefront of swimwear. Triangl was the first to make bikinis out of neoprene and since then they continue to stay a step ahead of the competition with fun embroidery and new color combos and finishes. There was a while there that I couldn’t wear their suits because the tops didn’t fit but since launching sizes Small+ and Small++ I am happy to report that I am again a loyal Triangl girl.
Shop my look: