Saguaro Palm Springs Packing list:
Before Stagecoach we decided to hit Palm Springs so we could relax for a day by the pool and shoot the insta-worthy property. We also wanted to grab breakfast at Cheeky’s, but don’t tell anyone! The Saguaro is a rather casual yet colorful property and I always like to dress the part. I hope you enjoy this little packing list I put together for you!
- Swimsuits: This goes without saying but definitly grab a cute print or colorful style!
- Hats: The sun is HOT! Make sure you bring SPF and a couple hats to protect yourself!
- Coverups: It’s too hot to wear real clothes, trust me.
- Floaties: Because you’ll need to be in the water and look cute all at once.
- Sandals: A pair that double as casual and dressy are a must! I love this $24 pair (I have them in black and tan and they run TTS.)
- Dress for Dinner: Something light that you can sit in low chairs in. (might want to bring a scarf too since they crank the AC!
- Fake Tan: I’ve been wearing this one which is vegan, cruelty free, organic and made in the USA and I LOVE it! Use code Kier for a HUGE discount! (I like the ultra dark mousse but you need a base tan for it! I highly suggest using the mit- see story highlight FAKE TAN on my Insta!)
Thank you for reading!
Dress: Forever 21. Swimsuit: Forever 21.
Coverup: Forever 21. Floatie: Amazon. Net Bag: Amazon
A beautiful summer dress and great pictures … as always ;)