Hi Yall, So as you may know, I love to gamble and Craps is my game. I love Craps because it’s the most social game in the casino and because it’s one of the best odds. I can play for hours and break even or sometimes I can win hundreds. I rarely lose playing craps so I wanted to share some craps tips with you if you’re a beginner.
1. The first thing is to never bet more than you’re willing to lose. I usually start with $100 and hit a $10 table. I rarely will have to buy more chips but if I want to play and I lost really quicky in a spell of bad rolls I will.
2. Only bet the field if the roller has a history of rolling field numbers consistently, or on the come out roll, otherwise, it’s not a great bet.
3. Never bet the No Pass Line unless there have been 3 or more rollers crap out quickly. Otherwise, you’re betting against the table and it’s super rude. If everyone is crapping out the whole table should bet with you, (No Pass Line) but it took me a while to realize that.
4. Choose your table with vibes. I love the saying “vibes don’t lie” because it’s so true. If you get a negative vibe at a table, go to another one. Be nice and friendly and thank your dealer every time they pay you. what you send into the universe you get back so gratitude goes a long way. What you focus on expands so focus on good vibes and getting paid!
5. When you are 50% up, pull your initial bet off the table. So, if you start losing you still break even. Unless of course, you choose to pay out more. This tip helps to make the whole experience a lot more fun because nobody likes losing!
Thank you for reading!
Dress: Victoria Beckham for Target, similar.
Jacket: Vintage, how awesome right?
Shoes: Christian Louboutin. Clutch: Kent Stetson, c/o.
Hair: Hair: Bellami Ash Blonde Hair How to here
Use code kier for $5 off.