5 things to do in Delray Beach:
Today I wanted to share a quick post featuring 5 things to do in Delray Beach! There are so many more amazing and fun things to do here but I am still curating my full “travel guide”. In the meantime, I hope you get a few ideas from this list!
- Bachelor: hit up SALT 7 on any given weekend for a chance to run into Vinny from The Bachelorette. Vinny DJ’s at SALT and LVL2 quite often and thinks he’s really cool.
- Beach, pretty obvious but yeah, Delray Beach is gorgeous and has chairs and umbrellas for rent 7 days a week. There are a lot of cute places nearby to get brunch or drinks before or after. Parking can be an issue so make sure you go early or ride your bike.
- Blowout: Glavidia Hair studio is on 2nd Street and this woman is not only charismatic but she gives the best blowout I’ve found in Delray Beach. Glavidia is especially good if you have extensions and has all the tools to retape or fix pieces that need it.
- Brunch: There are so many cute places to get brunch in Delray Beach. My favorite places are Brule, DaDa, Max’s Harvest, Martier, and Luna Rosa (by the beach). Many of these places use local ingredients, have organic eggs and serve a mean Bloody Mary.
- Ball: Hit up the Pinball Museum (it’s a giant arcade with vintage pinball and other games.) This place has a bar and a bunch of cool machines which are all included in your entry fee so you don’t have to worry about coins. Every machine has a drink holder and I am on the top score on a few machines. It’s right off Atlantic and has ample parking. It’s really a lot of fun for the whole family.
Thank you for reading!
Top: VBxTarget. Shorts: Alexis. Shoes: MIA.
Bag: BCBGeneration. Hat: Ale by Alesandra.