Hi y’all! It’s Friday!
1. Only 3 weeks till Halloween… If you’re totally stuck on who/what to be I suggest just getting a sexy mask and a pretty dress- Masquerade costumes are hot and if you make your look with a dress you already have nobody will be wearing the same thing as you!! I love the masks here: www.vivomasks.com
2. Rodial Facial oil… I’m going to do a full review on this product line because I’m obsessed, but in the mean time if you’re looking for an amazing facial oil, try it… it’s 100% worth every penny.
3. I’m getting a new closet/office! I am about a third of the way moved in and I could’t be happier! Roger installed my chandelier yesterday and we’re getting the desk and shelving done this weekend! I know- Spoiled!!! What did I do to deserve this?
4. The Stagecoach lineup!!! Many of you know I LOVE country music and I am so excited for Stagecoach next year! Roger hates country but I’m going to make him come with me anyway! Did I mention the cast of Nashville will be there?
5. Trader Joe’s Sliced Jalapeño Yogurt Cheese.. it may sound gross but it tastes just like regular pepperjack cheese. It’s been a food I’ve eaten for years as a quick snack because it has zero grams of sugar, 6g protein, zero carbs, only 100 kcal per slice, it’s lactose free and has yogurt cultures so it’s actually a digestion aid rather than a hinderance, and it’s a great snack for oral health because it’s like rubbing calcium on your teeth which builds enamel. P.S.They have plain too, but I prefer the jalapeño version. Thank me later!
6. It’s National Handbag day :)
1. The song “Bass No Treble”, the lyrics are meant to be empowering but they’re judgmental as well. Saying someone is perfect no matter what, then making a remark with a negative connotation about people looking like “Barbie” it’s hypocrisy at its best. Maybe I’m being sensitive because I have silicone boobs and do resemble Barbie in some regard, but I just feel like if you’re going to tell women they’re perfect, “from the bottom to the top” don’t disclude anyone.
“Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top
Yeah, my mama she told me don’t worry about your size
She says, “Boys like a little more booty to hold at night.”
You know I won’t be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll
So if that’s what you’re into then go ahead and move along”
I’ll go ahead and move along.. dislike!